School Supplies and Backpack Fundraiser -2022
Fill a Backpack with Back to School supplies for Sanya’s Hope For Children to help local homeless children and refugees (from Ukraine, Somalia, Congo, Ethiopia, Burma, and other troubled spots around the world).
Traditionally, back-to-school supply drives started with Sanya’s Christmas wishes, one of her wishes was to give at least 500 school bags to children in need. This year we were approached by the Minnesota Council of Churches with a need for backpacks filled with school supplies ready for August. Since school supplies are on sale we decided to start our fundraiser early. We decided we will not only serve local homeless children but also the refugees who have recently come to Minnesota.
SHFC (Sanya’s Hope For Children) would like to request donors to help fill 550 school bags with the following supplies. Please provide all or as many as you are able to, from the list below. We appreciate any and all help.
- 12-Pencils #2
- 4-Glue sticks/1 glue bottle
- 12-Crayola Pencil Colors
- 12- Crayola Pencil Markers
- 1-Pair of Fiskars scissors
- 1-Pencil case
- 2-Wide Ruled Spiral Bound Notebooks
- 2-Pocket folders
- 1 box-Crayola Crayons
- Water Colors (optional)
- 2-red pens
- 1-roll of tape
- Book (age-specific k-12 grade -6 years to 18 years).
- Backpacks (need 30-50 before the end of August).
Here’s how you can help:
- Fill a bag with school supplies and a toy (Girl or Boy -Grade K-12).
- Adopt a bag-Donate $50 for each bag. 100% of the proceeds will go towards filling the bags.
- Adopt a backpack – Donate $20 for each bag-pack. 100% of the proceeds will go towards the bags.
- Help sew bags. We need competent sewing partners to sew bags.
- We have ongoing food drives -Donate $50 to adopt a family of four.
For any questions email us at Sanya@sanyashopeforchildren.org or text/call 952-201-1920
Please visit Sanya’s Hope For Children website under the “causes” tab if you would like to support our other projects. Here is our website link: https://www.sanyashopeforchildren.org/
Here is our link to donate online: https://www.sanyashopeforchildren.org/donate/
To donate via check- Please make checks out to Sanya’s Hope For Children
We are a registered 501c3. Your donations are tax-deductible.
Thank you and God bless you.